11/19/2011

Statement necklaces


Hey you!
Here another outfit post :D Me wearing a necklace! I don't like wearing necklaces, but this one changed my mind. I love it and especially big necklaces, like statement necklaces. I want many of them! 



Denim jacket- Mom's
Top- H&M
Tights-H&M
Necklace- H&M

This denim jacket was my mom's. It's like +20 years old.



FIONA PAXTON Chain Bib Neck




Monsoon Feather Statement Neck


House of Harlow 1960 14KT Gold Triangle necklace
(love this one)



Oh, and here is a little video to make your own statement necklace. I'm going to try that.
 (It's in dutch sorry)



Lovely right?
Now I'm going to eat chicken soup and work for school! Have a great day!

Love Gladys

2 comments:

  1. oh lieve gladys je moet er zeker zo één maken! ziet er leuk uit! zal ook wijs zijn om mee te prutsen hihi! echt leuke ketting die van jou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tights and the statement necklaces you posted. Your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete