1/22/2012

Sunday

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been away for too long! I'm busy with school, because end of the month I have to give a presentation of my work and I still got a week and I have looooads of work! But look here I am posting a new post, yeaaaah! :D When all the work of school is finished I'll give this blog more attention and also my Lookbook!

Anyways where was I? Well, studying, creating stuff... and also shopping!
My favorite purchases from last week:

The watch from Swatch!
I bought this cute watch from Swatch. It is very comfortable and it looks very nice. I like it very much, especially the double thingy and the colour (cream).



Dot sweater (H&M)
This sweater is so comfy and look so nice! I bought the medium size, because I love sweaters that are really big, looks more comfy and nice.


Ok now I'm going to work further for school! Bye bye!
And here a picture of my cutiepieeee! 



Have a lovely Sunday! 
Love Gladys






3 comments:

  1. i love your sweater:)

    greetings♥
    http://thecookiesalad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style and blog <3! Keep posting your lovely looks :)! I'm looking forward to see the new ones
    Love, agatha xx

    ReplyDelete