2/20/2012

Amazing friends

Hej hej!
I'm goin to post a look later, but first I want to show you what I got from my lovely friends, Linde and Lisen (for my birthday, that was is in October, kinda late, but I don't mind! It's because we don't see eachother so often and we are always busy)
First, they made me a lovely bag with my name on it and covered it with cute kitties and flowers!
Second, Linde made me super, warm, beautiful, white knitted gloves! I don't have a picture yet, because I washed them and they are still wet.
Third, the sisters gave me a disposable camera and pink textilepaint, which we're going to use to make awesome t-shirts!
And last, I'll get Style from Lauren Conrad soon, can't wait!


 She is so pretty! She gave me this little gift box clip on my head. Thank you Lisen!!





That day we played singstar, talked about school, took some funny pictures...
I had a lovely day with them. I'm so happy to have them in my life! They are amazing. I love them.

Love Gladys

1 comment:

  1. ZOOOOO LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! VOLLEDIG WEDERZIJDS!!!

    ReplyDelete