3/25/2012

Feel Good

Hello there!
Yesterday I went to the Culture Club, Iconic Events and ELLE present JOLIES FILLES #2, and it was pretty cool. I did my nails at O.P.I. and tested my skin at Kiehl's. I also wanted to do mij hair, but the queue was way too long. Anyway, we (me and some lovely friends) also got mini cupcakes form Babycakes and some free drinks. Later we received our goodiebags! I got a magazine from ELLE BELGIUM and some gift vouchers. It was a fun night!

Oh and here is an outfit I wore a couple of days ago :) 
Have a nice evening!

 Hairband - D.I.Y.
Top- H&M
Shorts- Second hand
Bag- Mom's

Love 

Gladys



5 comments:

  1. like your blog my dear
    keep posting and go for it!!!:):)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really want shorts like these!! x Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coool blog and I like your name!
    I began to think I was the only Gladys in the world:)

    ReplyDelete