3/20/2012

Oleg Cassini

Hello peeps! It's been a while! Sorry! I have so much stuff to do for school! Last Saturday I got a new assignment and today I had to hand in my poster I made of Oleg Cassini. He is a fashion designer and is known for the famous Jackie look and also for his beautiful wedding dresses.


That's not the final, I'll show the end result someday :) (I stitched the letters + his name + year of birth and death under the quote)

Sorry for the lack of posting! I'm also going to post some outfits posts this week and I received "Style" by Lauren Conrad of two lovely friends, Linde and Lisen :D 

Love, Gladys

and thank you so much for reading my blog! :D

2 comments:

  1. woa ziet er echt zalig uit!
    I want moreeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew him well. He was dashing.

    ReplyDelete