3/24/2012

You're everywhere in my heart


Sweater- American Apparel
Jeans-H&M+ DIY
Hairband- DIY


Love this sweater so much!!! It's so charming, lovely and pink! And thanks to Steffi for the lovely pictures :D 
Now I have to prepare myself for a party tonight. 

Culture Club, Iconic Events and ELLE present JOLIES FILLES #2

I went there last year and it was so lovely. Live music, free drinks, cupcakes, manicure by O.P.I., make-up by M.A.C. and so on... and and and also goodie bags! :D Can't wait! 

Have a nice evening! :D

Love Gladys 

3 comments:

  1. I really have to say that you have one of the best blogs/styles/tumblrs I've seen!
    You're seriously great!
    I love the sweater :)

    fromyclosetwithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always rock in every outfit, love your style :)

    http://snowywintermornings.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete