First of all, you need some fake flowers!
2. Pick some lovely flowers and do not pull them off, but cut the branch. Otherwise your flower will fall apart.
3. As you can see, you'll need a hairband.
4. First, put some glue on the headband and then you place the flower.
5. Then you repeat it on the other side.
6. As you can see there are some gaps. So we fill them with some flowers to finish the crown.
7. And voila! Here it is!
I also made another one with big red roses and I planned to create my maxi skirt, but I'm kinda lazy right now, so that's for Thursday.
Tomorrow I'm going to the cinema for Hunger Games with Steffi and my cute sister and take some outfit pictures too!
Have a lovely evening!
ps. oh and look my new banner. I'm not satisfied, I'll change it later.