4/03/2012

D.I.Y. Pink flower crown

First of all, you need some fake flowers!

 2. Pick some lovely flowers and do not pull them off, but cut the branch. Otherwise your flower will fall apart.



3. As you can see, you'll need a hairband.

4. First, put some glue on the headband and then you place the flower.



5. Then you repeat it on the other side. 
6. As you can see there are some gaps. So we fill them with some flowers to finish the crown.

7. And voila! Here it is! 

I also made another one with big red roses and I  planned to create my maxi skirt, but I'm kinda lazy right now, so that's for Thursday. 
Tomorrow I'm going to the cinema for Hunger Games with Steffi and my cute sister and take some outfit pictures too!

Have a lovely evening! 

Love 

Gladys

ps. oh and look my new banner. I'm not satisfied, I'll change it later. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Gladys! Ik vind het echt zo leuk! DIY's zijn altijd zo leuk en het uwe is zoooooooooo mooi!
    En uw banner is ook wel super mooi, hè! you perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh zo lief! Dankje Lisen!!! :D xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. soooo pretty en je banner ook! ik kan niet wachten op je grote rozen headband en je rok en later (na de action hopelijk) je truuiiiii! veeel plezier morgen! tot volgende week of deze week nog hihihihi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihii dankjewel Linde!! :D Ja spannend he!!

      Delete
  3. PRETTY! LOVE IT!

    http://evictedbyfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really nice :) And I kinda love the banner! But I understand the never satisfy feelings! I recently changed mine, but now I've seen yours, I want to change mine aigain ;) It's neverending ;) How did you make it?xxx Emma PS: I can't convince you to enter our give-away? I know I know, but we only have two participants and that's surprising because our pageviews increased and our followers too :( snif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you very much! and I also like yours :D!
      I know I want to participate, but I don't have a twitter, so I have to create and account first, but I don't want one :S Is it really necessary to like it on twitter?
      <3

      Delete