5/01/2012

My love will forever grow

Hey peeps!
Here a new outfit post! It's been a while!

Hat- H&M
Blouse- Vintage
Bag- Mom's



I like this blouse a lot. It's very comfortable and love the colours of the flowers. I bought this a few weeks or days ago with other lovely pieces!

 Actually my plan was to do the ombre today and show it to you guys, but didn't had the time so it will be tomorrow morning :) I'll go for more blonder ends. 

I'm off to sleep now! Good night all!




ps: what do you think of the banner? Hmm still not satisfied.

6 comments:

  1. you have really lovely style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you so pretty!
    hihi zo grappig je veranderd je banner zo vaak! Maar vind ze tot nu toe allemaal leuk!
    deze met de hartjes is ook supercool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dankjewel Linde!! :D
      Miss youuu!

      Delete
  3. love your blog!your are so cute!

    ReplyDelete