4/17/2012

WISHLIST #1 Oh dear, shoes!

Hello hello! Sorry for not posting regularly! I've been really busy with school, friends and... work. Yes, last week I got a vacation job as a mystery shopper and it was pretty awesome. Now, with the money I'll buy me a pair of nice sandals! Or a bag, or maybe lovely clothes, or maybe a headphone... haha I'll see.

Well during my vacation I surfed the internet for some pretty sandals. I picked a few of my favorites, mostly pastel, because it's cute, lovely, beautiful and pastel pink or candy pink has always been one of my favorite colors.

1. Gianvitto Rossi  2. Steve Madden  3. Topshop

4. Topshop  5. Toms  6. Topshop

7. Jeffrey Campbell  8. Steve Madden  9. Marc By Marc Jacobs

If I only had to choose two of them, I'll pick the second one and the last one. They are just gorgeous! And if I had loads of money I'll buy these lovely shoes too, because of the cats and I looooo-o-o-o-o-oooove cats!

Miu Miu

Ok, now I'm going to eat something little. Have a lovely evening!

Love 


ps. It's been a very long time since I posted something new on Lookbook! Maybe if I have the chance I'll take some outfit pictures tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment