5/26/2012

Black Summer





T-shirt- H&M
Jeans shorts- Mom's
Bag- Mom's
Rings- H&M and JC Jeans (Sweden)

The weather here in Belgium is so hot! Finally I can wear shorts and crop tops outside, perfect weather! Almost summer vacation, but before that I have loads of work for school. I still have a few exams to do, like graphic design... and my guitar exam, which is today! So wish me good luck! 

Oh and as you can see, another outfit post! What do you think of my outfit? I love the combination and especially love those shorts, because it was my mom's. She wore them also when she was the same age like me, cool huh? My mom has loads of lovely clothes and she is very careful with what she buys. For example, that bag (which is very very old, +20y) was also hers and it's still perfect, no scratch at all! 

Have a lovely day! 

Love


18 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit, I love your t-shirt! <3
    And I want your hair, hehe ;)
    I've followed you ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh you are so sweet thank you dear! <3

      Delete
  2. Love your hair!

    Have you been to sweden recently? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been to Stockholm in the beginning of September for a week :) It was really beautiful! I want to go back!

      Delete
  3. girl with awesome style = Gladys :)<3 I always love cheeking your outfit posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I'm so flattered! Haha, thank you so much lovely!! :D <3

      Delete
  4. cute outfit(:

    http://gustuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The t-shirt is so cool, especially with the shorts!
    I wear some things from my mum too sometimes, it's fun!

    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck on your exam!! this is a great look, absolutely awesome for the hot weather! and that bag is so cool.

    clashlot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet it's 100 times more beautiful in Belgium than here in Sweden, it's so boring over here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gladys is tof, xoxo anoniempje R

    ReplyDelete