All you need is a plastic bag from H&M. It doesn't matter actually! Any plastic bag is fine as well!
A flat bottom ring, glue (I used a glue gun), pencil, scissors and an object which you can draw circles with.
1. Cut the plastic bag open.
2. Cut those things off (don't know the name for it!)
3. Draw cirkels on the plastic. You can choose any size you want.
5. Fold them in half.
6. Fold it again but you have to fold one side to the center.
7. Glue the folded cirkels on a non-folded cirkel and keep on glueing folded cirkels on top of other folded cirkels.
8. Glue the flat bottom ring on the plastic piece.
9. And here it is!