6/22/2012

You're my sunflower




Sorry for not showing you the rest! Hihi!

Hey! I tried to take some pictures of my outfit, but it didn't work out how I wanted. The sheer sunflower blouse that I'm wearing is so gorgeous and I want to wear it when the sun is shining and when it's very hot outside. So I'm still waiting for the right moment (still raining in Belgium). I want to take pictures outside, but didn't had the time to do that, because 1. the weather and 2. I was busy for school. 
This lovely sheer blouse is actually very long. I can wear it as a dress or just as a blouse with a knot! I love it, because it's comfortable and I feel so free in it. Also the pattern is perfect! First I hated sunflowers, because once my mom planted loads of them in our garden mixed with roses and other flowers and I just didn't liked it. Now I'm kind off over that. 

Goodnight!
Love


first and second picture from tumblr

8 comments:

  1. yes yes! all thanks to meeee! :D
    hihi nee ik vind het echt knap liefste gladys! heb jij nog altijd school dan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really Beautiful :) and the dress looks so nice ! I love your hair as well!

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw so nice of you! Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  3. so beautiful!:)

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sunflower pattern and the dress is really lovely

    ReplyDelete