7/25/2012

CAGLIARI



A couple of days ago I booked with some friends a trip to Cagliari (Sardinia)! We will depart the 12th of September and stay there till the 17th of September. Hmmm... beach, sun, cocktails and my lovely, funny friends... can't wait!

This is my second travel that I'm going alone. So no parents or school. Just me and some friends. Last year I went to Stockholm for a week with April and it was so beautiful. I visited so many beautiful places, like Gamla Stan, Skansen... and Södermalm is also really great. I also met Elin (lookbook)  during her work. She had a blog on Radar Magazine, but now it's just gone. Sad.

Sorry for not posting regularly. I'm such a terrible blogger. 
Anyway, now I'm going to enjoy watching an episode of Heroes. 

Hat- H&M
Blouse- H&M
Shorts- Mom's
Bag- Mom's
Ring- Bershka
Lipstick- M.A.C.
A couple of days ago I wore this outfit. God, I want new clothes! 

Have a nice evening!

Love

14 comments:

  1. I AM LOVING YOUR LOOK >3 I AM FOLLOWING. I hope you can check my site out: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon and joining :)

    bless,
    steven b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Steven! And I'm definitely going to follow yours! Love it! :D

      Delete
  2. ohh you look soo cute, Your blog is very lovely by the ways :)

    ENTER MY MAX C LONDON CLOTHING GIVEAWAY!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a simple stripe and high waists <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! Love to wear it! :D <3

      Delete
  4. Super leuke outfit! Vanaf nu volg ik je via Blogspot! :)

    http://fashionaddict09.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh wiiii zo spannend! en ziet er daar zo moooi uit!
    suzanne is ook nr sardinië geweest! wie weet zelfs dezelfde plek!
    is daar eeeerg mooi om te gaan snorkelen!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja kijk er echt naaar uit!! :D Wil met je meeten! Miss you!! :D xoxoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  6. Wij zijn op dat moment ook in Cagliari! See you there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your blog and your style! You have a new follower now :)

    joannamarjaana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete