7/03/2012

Everything's Not Lost

Hairband- D.I.Y.
Dress- Pins and Needles, Urban Outfitters (it's very weird, I can't find my colour)
Ring- Bershka
Necklace- Urban Outfitters, 
borrowed from Steffi
Shoes- SACHA

Here is the look I wore yesterday. I'm pretty much in love with the dress, because 1. lace, 2. lovely colour and 3. oh my, the back! Just love how it's cut and how comfortably it is to wear. I'm really happy with it. They also have it in other colours. Black, red, white and blue/green/mint (I don't know which is the right one). I actually wanted the white one, but I found this dress in a totally other colour! This colour is not really something for me, but this is an exception!





Click the pictures to enlarge

Oh yes! Last week I received my points for Graphic Design and I passed! Lovely huh!
Have a lovely day!

Love

11 comments:

  1. lovely post, you look demn pretty in this dress- as always <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaw thank you so much Maja! You're so nice! <3

      Delete
  2. beautiful!

    Maybe wanna follow each other?
    xoxo
    Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress and the pictures are super cute <3

    Xx
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tis echt super mooi jurk! De rug is so sexy!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this entire look is so beautiful! <3 i'm in love with your blog and style lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much dear! You're awesome! :D <3

      Delete
  6. I like alot of the photos, it is very cool ...

    http://theworldseenbyjun.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete