7/27/2012

NEW IN




Hello to my new pair of lovely shoes! Yesterday I went to the city with my mom. First we had lunch at a Chinese restaurant and second we went to the sales. I didn't find anything special, but I found these ones! They are actually not from the sale, haha, but I really wanted them so badly! They are so comfortable, love the leather and the little details and the heel makes it all pretty amazing. I bought them at the SACHA and I also bought another pair of red wedges, but I don't have a clear picture of them, but I will show you them in an outfit post!

Tomorrow I'm going to the IKEA to look for a cabinet and maybe also a closet and then I'm going to a lovely friend of mine. So I'll be back Sunday with some pictures :)

Let me know what you think about the shoes!
Have a lovely evening! 

Love

4 comments:

  1. Gladys' privé stylisteJuly 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM

    Zie je wel dat die schoenen u super zouden staan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, ja zeker! Allemaal dankzij jou :D Dankjewel! <3

      Delete