7/29/2012

Shuffle A Dream

Hello! I'm back from a wonderful weekend and it's a pity it has come to an end. I enjoyed my stay at my best friends hometown. Saturday we went to a shoppingcenter to see if there were some interesting sales. I found a beautiful leather suede jacket in the Vero Moda. It's a piece of the second collection from Tiany Kiriloff (Spring and Summer collection). The fabric is very soft and the jacket itself fits very good. 


Leather suede jacket- Vero Moda, Tiany Kiriloff, Top- H&M, Shorts- H&M, Shoes- SACHA, Ring- SIX, Bag- PIECES








Then I bought a fake leather bag from the PIECES. I always wanted one like that. Black, leather (or fake), big and a simple design. 

Sunday we biked a bit and took some outfit pictures. Steffi always recommended me this parking lot near the Station, so we went there to take a look. And so we took a couple of lovely pictures! Hope you like my outfit. Let me know.

Now I'm off to sleep, because tomorrow I have to work very early. 
Love

14 comments:

  1. Another styling from you to love it :) Shoes looks awesome <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgggg zo'n mooie jas, die staat u keigoed!!!! looking good xoxoxo R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, dankjewel! :D Kan niet wachten om op reis te gaan! Het gaat zo leuk worden! xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  3. Privé styliste van GladysJuly 30, 2012 at 5:57 PM

    Dat vestje staat je beeldig, zie je wel dat het een goed idee was om naar de Vero Moda te gaan? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Steffi! Ja dankjewel! Het was idem een zeeer goed idee! :D

      Delete
    2. Hahaha :p Steffi haar profile naam! zot grappig xD

      Delete
    3. Hahaha ik weet het! Echt een grapjas haha! :p

      Delete
  4. OMG! Ben gwn verliefd van je schoenen!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like your outfit, they look like very cool and comfortable, and of course you are such a pretty girl :*
    greetings! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw that very sweet! Thank you lovely! :D

      Delete