8/29/2012

110%

 

 
          
       
Hat- H&M, Denim Blouse- IKKS, Sheer Blouse- H&M, Socks- UO, Shoes- New Look

Hello! Today I woke up very early to study for History of Art exam part two and now I'm having a little break. 
I mentioned in my earlier post about this black sheer blouse from the H&M. It's a pity that you can't see the sheer very good. It's because of the black skirt that I'm wearing underneath. I'm happy with this blouse, because I can style it in many ways! So you'll see this one in other outfit posts for sure.
Here I combined it with a denim blouse from IKKS and my new glitter socks from Urban Outfitters, which I pretty much love.

Now I'm going to study further and pass this exam tomorrow!
Let me know what you think of the outfit!

Love

7 comments:

  1. Whaaaa, glitters socks zijn veel te cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous! all your looks look so professional and lovely! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous lady, amazing look!:) x
    http://goldenbohemian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combination! Those socks are amazing with the peep toe shoes! Lush! <3

    ReplyDelete