8/23/2012

A TRIP TO LIÈGE




Last Tuesday I went to Liège with some friends and their family to go shopping at Primark. There isn't one in Ghent, which is my hometown here in Belgium. So we travelled about two hours and we shopped till we dropped over there! It was a lovely day with my besties! 

As you can see I made a little video. I used a lovely app on my Ipod, called 8mm Vintage Camera. It costs €1,59 and it's definitely worth it! You can choose between a few cool effects, for example the one I used is called Sakura and you can add some little extra's which makes it so lovely. I'm definitely going to film more with it!

Next week I start with my summer exams, so I'll do my best to post here often.
Love

4 comments:

  1. Zalige video, Gladys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love this video! :3 it's so cute.. just made me day. hehe you guys seem like little adventurers! :3 now i dying to buy dis app..

    ReplyDelete