8/18/2012

My Heart Skipped A Beat



Earrings- River Island, 3D Flower Mesh Jumper- American Apparel, Bracelet- DIY, Skirt- Phildar

Hey peeps! A few days ago my mom gave me this beautiful lace/tulle/... skirt. She saw it in the stores and immediately thought of me. She just had to buy it, she said, haha. And I'm happy she did! The skirt has two layers. The first one is tulle with pretty embroidery and the second is a silky fabric, which makes is so soft and comfortable to wear. It's from a little shop here in Ghent (Belgium) where they sell wool, but they also sell clothes. 

Don't you think this skirt is lovely? Let me know what you think of it! 

Love

28 comments:

  1. wow this is super sweet...i love it...nude roses are perfect.

    http://theproverbs.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely! :3 and i love the way you arranged your photos, i've never seen anyone do that! hope you get lots of hype on this lovely look xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thank you so much dear! So nice! :D <3

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, you have such impeccable style! You look absolutely gorgeous! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Jenny! You're lovely!!

      Delete
  4. Hi there,

    Great blog!

    Check out mine: entdeckediewelt.at

    Cheers, C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww you look so cute! I love your jumper and your skirt, they're both adorable! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow :)
    nice style and outfit :)

    love it all :)

    I follow your blog now :)

    visit my blog

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Hihi dankje! :D We moeten eens meeten!

      Delete
  8. This is such a pretty outfit!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so beautyful *-*
    i love your blog <3

    Marii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank Marii!! :D That means a lot! <3

      Delete
  10. you look so lovely in this outfit! so romantic <3
    I totally loved it and I m a big fan of your blog!

    xx

    check out mine if you want!
    http://mycarameldream.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank dear! I' m so flattered! :D <3
      Yes I will!

      Delete