8/28/2012

Purchases


Hello lovelies! It has been a while since I visited my school and today I had to go there, because of my summer exam History of Art. My teacher asked only three questions and I managed to answer them all. So I hope I'll pass this exam and I guess I did. Failing is not an option! 

After hours of torturing the brain I went to the city with Rebecca and Zoƫ and treated myself with a pretty sheer blouse (can also wear it as a dress) from the H&M. It wasn't my plan to buy something, because I need to save some money for my trip to Cagliari. Speaking of, I really need to find a new bikini and some summer dresses! I'm going to stay in Cagliari for 6 days and there will be a lot of swimming and sunbathing. Does someone know a good store for bikini's or summer dresses? Let me know, please!



Yesterday I ordered this beautiful lace dress at Oasap! Pretty much excited to wear it!
Have a nice evening!

Love

ps. Tomorrow I'll be posting an outfit post about my sheer blouse that I bought at the H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment