8/24/2012

Strangest Feeling




 

Hat- H&M, T-Shirt- H&M, Pearl cardigan- Vintage, Jeans- Primark, Shoes- New Look, Watch- Primark, Bracelets- DIY


Hello! Today I've been studying all day and I'm really going crazy about Leonardo Da Vinci and Giotto. I'll be so happy when it's all over next week...
During my study break I went for a ride on my bike with my sister and we took some outfit pictures. It all had to go very quick, because the rain was coming.
I'm pretty happy with my new jeans that I bought at Primark last Tuesday. They fit very well and costed me only €17, which is very cheap for jeans! Another piece I'm really happy with is this pearly cardigan (it isn't really a cardigan, a cardigan with holes?). I bought that a month ago, I think, and it's the first time I'm wearing it. Next are the shoes! I bought them at New Look also in Li├Ęge when I went to Primark. I fell in love with the design and just had to buy it.
What do you think of this outfit? Do you like the pearly cardigan? Does someone know the right word for this piece of clothing?

I'm planning to change my blog name. Pink Sugar Clouds sounds so cute and dreamy and so on, but  I have been thinking a lot and would like to use a name that is more serious. And I think a change will be ok. So I have decided to use my name and middlename, Gladys Doris Dave. What do you think? 
Tomorrow I'll put the new banner here.

Changed my blog name and adres! What do you think? 

Have a nice evening! 

Love

10 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! Your pearly cardigan is beautiful! Some time ago, I bought a pearly vest and I had no idea what to wear with it, so now I'm so inspired, thank you so much :). At last, I'm going to take it out of my closet and wear it proudly :). And good luck with history of art, I know exactly what you feel :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Agatha! :D I'm so flattered that I inspired you! Oh a pearly vest sounds so lovely! I would love to see it! Didn't you had a blog?
      Thanks dear! :D

      Delete
    2. You're welcome :)! I have had one once, but then I had no more time to do and post new pictures. Besides I was really insecure about myself, so I decided that I need a break.

      Delete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete