8/09/2012

THE LOOK



Photo's taken by Rebecca (check here her deviantart out!)

Top- H&M, Jeans- Cheap Monday, Necklace- UO, Ring- JC Jeans, Shoes- River Island, Bag- Pieces

It's my first pair of Cheap Monday trousers and I'm really happy with the purchase. The fabric is very soft, so comfortable and I love the colour. I don't really like to wear jeans, but those changed my mind! I'll definitely buy more from Cheap Monday!
The shoes I'm wearing are also new. I bought them at River Island. At first it was so weird to walk with it. They feel so huge on my feet, haha. And the colour is pretty much lovely, grey with some sprinkles of glitter! I'll show you a clearer picture of them later. 
And I want to thank my lovely friend Rebecca for the pictures! She's so awesome! Thank you dear! xoxoxo

And what do you think of this outfit? Let me know!

Have a lovely evening!

Love

15 comments:

  1. Sin city yoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya welcome!! xxxxx you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting those jeans for ages! They look so amazing on you!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! Really happy with the purchase! Thanks dear! :D

      Delete
  4. I love this look - you looks so laid back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit and your shoes are just perfect! i need these :D

    http://londonandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh-oh, another Cheap Monday victim... Ha, they're great! Every pair of jeans I own is Cheap Monday and I don't think I will ever wear another brand anymore! Yours are amazing, I love the washed look. I normally don't wear blue jeans, but these actually look fantastic! I really love how the greys look in combination with this blue tone. I guess I might add this pair to my wardrobe as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yes the same story here! Only Cheap Monday's!
      I also don't like to wear blue jeans, mostly just black, but those changed my mind!
      Thanks lovely!

      Delete
  7. Wow, grat outfit! I like it :) Nice style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love your pants! I'm not a jeans person either but if they're a bit special like this it'll do the trick for me :D

    ReplyDelete