8/17/2012

MOVIE: MYSTERIOUS SKIN


A few days ago I watched this movie together with Steffi and my sister. It's a drama film directed by Greg Araki. It's a film about two boys who are sexual abused and how it changes their lives in different ways. It contains a beautiful mix of harsh reality and dreamy scenes.

It was quite surprising and depressing. I felt very empty and sad after watching it, but Joseph made it all good! Very amazed how well he played his character. 
I definitely recommend this movie, but I have to warn you for the violence. There are some pretty harsh scenes... 

Tomorrow another outfit post! So be prepared, haha. 
Tell me what you think of this film! Or if you have watched it.

Love

6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing, I'll watch it :)<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And let me know what you think of it! :D <3

      Delete
  2. I SO LOVE THAT MOVIE...HOPE YOU'VE CHECKED THE PROVERBS FOR NEW POST GLADYS...BE SURE YOU HAVE JOINED TO KEEP POSTED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet of you to share it!

    xx

    http://mycarameldream.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! :D You're welcome!

      Delete