8/14/2012

XOXO




Hat- H&M, Dress- Forever 21, Leather bag- Mom's, Shoes- Sacha, Ring- H&M


What do you think of this outfit!? I like how flowy and comfortable it is. And the little gold buttons make it so lovely. Perfect to wear on a summer day like now. 
Actually, I don't wear a lot of dresses when I just go outside. Because mostly I bike everyday and it's bit annoying to wear a dress on a bike, because I have to check it every second. But this dress is perfect for on the bike, because it has the ideal length. I also bought a burgundy lace dress in the Forever 21, which I'll show you also in an outfit post! 

My lovely best friend Steffi! She is so awesome! Thanks for the pictures girl!  

And this is Joan. My little funny lovely sister!

Tomorrow I don't have to work, so I'll go to the beach with my best friends! It has been a very long time since I visited the beach here in Belgium and I miss it! Can't wait to wear my bikini and jump in the water! God, I wish I had a tropical beach nearby my house, haha. 

Let me know what you think of my outfit!
Love



9 comments:

  1. <3.
    The happiest girls are the prettyest girls...you look awesome :)
    Big <3 for your outfit ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw I'm so flattered! You are so sweet! Thank you so much! You're so awesome! <3

      Delete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh :D thank you so much! means a lot! :D

      Delete
  3. awww, it's very cute Gladys :) keep it up!... and by the way, I'm your 70th member... hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh ate thank you so much!! Didn't know that you also have a blog! I'm following you!! :D

      Delete
  4. Cute dress :) And you are such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look soooo gorgeous here! I love the dress and bowler hat combo! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete