9/05/2012

doodle doodle doodle


 Hat- H&M, Dress- Forever 21, Bag- Thrifted, Watch- Primark

Something old, but love to wear this dress! So easy and comfortable and the little black dots makes it all adorable. I'm not fond of dresses, but this school year I want to make a change! 
Then something new! The thrifted bag which my mom bought for only a couple of euros! I do not own a lot of bags or purses. Sometimes I just use a bag for years till it looks very awful, haha. Yes I'll have to change that too. So more dresses and bags please!

As you can see, I doodled about my outfit I wore yesterday! It has been such a long time since I doodled like everyday and pretty much enjoyed it. So I will definitely continue doodling!

What do you think of the outfit and the doodle? Want to see more doodles?
Have a great day!

Love

8 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit. The polka dot dress is gorgeous, as is your doodle of it! That bag is amazing too. I know what you mean about only using one bag until it looks awful, I do that too. Just bought a couple of new ones so I'm trying to break the habbit! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hahaha good luck! :D <3

      Delete
  2. yesyesyes more doodles! is too pretty! en prachtige tas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Beautiful outfit and love the doodles!!

    www.fashionaddict09.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete