9/23/2012

I'll Try Anything Once

Hat- H&M, Camo jacket- Dad's, Sweater- H&M, Tights- Primark, Shoes- New Look, Bag- Stradivarius, Shorts- Vintage

Hey everyone! I'm wearing this cool camo jacket that actually belonged to my dad! It still has his name and Belgium on it. He gave me two jackets 1. a brand new one with no name and Belgium, but only a Belgium flag on it and 2. the one on the picture, which is very old! Awesome huh!?

Tomorrow school starts up again and I'm pretty excited for this year. Although waking up early in the morning and taking exams aren't really things to look up for. Hopefully I can find the time to blog and Lookbook. I'll do my best to post regularly!

What do you think of the camo? What do you think of the camo trend? Let me know! 

Have a nice evening peeps!

Love

12 comments:

  1. you are BEAUTIFUL and have some amazing fashion sense, and an amazing blog :) newest follower! <3333

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow you're so sweet Abbie! Thank you so much for following! :D <33333

      Delete
  2. You are gorgeous! Love your style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair! And the cameo looks really good with the outfit you put together. Cute hat! I have a similar hat that I wear in a lot of my posts too!

    lchapeaunoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! And I love your hair! Keep up the good work! :D

      Delete
  4. Super cool camojas! Vooral met je familienaam erbij! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do love your outfit. Firstly I should write how much you are beautiful <3 Your style is perfect <3. And I love your shoes <3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're so lovely and so damn nice! Thank you Katie! :D <3

      Delete
  6. Just fell in love with your blog all over again, it's soooo awesome. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete