9/04/2012

NEW IN







Pastel coloured notebooks- Dille & Kamille, Socks- Happy Socks, Know Your Onions, Graphic Design- Drew de Soto

Recently I bought a few new pretty things. The pastel coloured notebooks from Dille & Kamille (NL-FR) are just perfect to start school with. I fell in love with it as soon as I laid my eye it.  Normally I use my Mac all the time, but it's hard to pay attention when I can go on my Facebook and chat during class, haha. Aren't they pretty? They also have it in light grey. 
The pencase is also from Dille & Kamille. Fits perfectly in any bag of mine and doesn't take up so much space. Then as you can see I also bought a book "Know your Onions" which is very useful for school, because of all the tips and tricks that are explained. Next are my Happy Socks, which I'm pretty happy about, haha. And last, a little blank notebook for some doodling. 
Last year I had a big black notebook where I doodled every day. I really enjoyed it and now I feel like I have to start over. 

Love

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with your pastel notebooks! What's the name of your nail polish? :-))

    ReplyDelete