9/20/2012

NEW IN

Yesterday I went thrift shopping with my little sister and I found some nice stuff. After that I took some pictures and made a collage of it, because I thought the white background was a bit boring. Also the lightning was bad, because of the cold cloudy weather here in Belgium. Although I love rainy cold days. Autumn is my favourite season of the year! (and winter next!) I'm pretty excited to wear tights, high socks, scarfs, sweaters and so on! 

Tomorrow I have to go to school for an introduction for my second year Graphic Design. Probably I'll get my first assignment as well, which means work work work.


So what do you think of my purchases? 

Love

4 comments:

  1. da grijs vesteke is wel nice ze, BRUINE BITCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White jacket <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Chellieee! We moeten eens meeten en ferti ook! :D

      Delete