10/20/2012

DEEPLY IN LOVE

Dress- Forever 21, Necklace- Primark, Hat- H&M, Bag- Vintage, Bracelet- DIY

Hello lovelies!  Still got a soar throat and a light headache, but I'm feeling so much better now. I really feel like going outside and go to the city and meet with some friends, but the weather is kinda rainy and my mom is worried that I'll get the flu. Laying here all day cozy in bed and watching Vampire Diaries makes me feel so weak and lazy. 
Anyway here are some pictures I took the day before I was sick, haha. I'm wearing this cute lace dress from Forever 21, necklace from Primark (lovely huh!?), hat from the H&M and this dark blue bag from my little sister. What do you think of my outfit? 

Have a great weekend! 
Love

4 comments:

  1. aww you look so cute! love e your dress! <3 x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thank you Catarina! You're so sweet! :D <3

      Delete
  2. OMG! Het jurkje staat je zo goed! Echt super mooi lace kleedje!

    ReplyDelete