10/17/2012

FEELING SPARKLY AND SICK

Hey cuties! Sorry for not posting. I've been sick last week and I was really busy with school. Actually I'm sick again, got a soar throat. I hate being sick. I want you to show you some pictures that my lovely best friend Linde took nearby her school. I had lunch with her and then we headed to her school, because she had still classes to go and me too, actually. But after the pictures I felt so weak and sick. So I went back home. Anyway here are the pictures!

I love glitter so much! It's so pretty! 
Vest- Thrifted, Scarf- D.I.Y., Sweater- H&M, Dress- H&M, Bag- Pieces, Socks- H&M, Shoes- SACHA, Ring- H&M, Bracelets-D.I.Y., Necklace- UO

Tonight there is this party, 150 years Sint- Lucas, which is my school and I'm going. Sick or sick, I'm going! I don't want to miss it! Question: are my pictures too big? Maybe you guys want it a bit smaller? What do you think? Because I have no idea if it's good or not. Tell me please!

Bye bye, have a great day!

Love

5 comments:

  1. As big as my bumhole :D joke joke very nice anak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect outfit, I'm in love with your shoes <3

    http://londonandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. zo leuk de foto's hihi! maar we zullen ze nog eens opnieuw doen hoor!
    hopelijk ben je al terug beter! hoe was het woensdag? xxxx

    ReplyDelete