10/05/2012

FRIDAY

Hello dear readers! I'm so glad that the week is almost over! I've been working for school all week and had barely time to blog! Shame on me! The first thing I'm going to do tomorrow is take some outfit pictures. Really want to show you some new stuff I got.
Oh do you have Polyvore? I got one! And it's pretty addictive!


#1

#2

#2 by gladysdorisdave featuring a  platform shoes
#3

#3 by gladysdorisdave featuring a  nars cosmetics

As you can see I'm pretty obsessed with the colour black.
What do you think? Do you have a favorite? Let me know!


Love

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty obsessed with black lately as well, it's timeless so no worry :)
    I love all 3 looks but first is probably my favorite :):) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha big love for black! :D Thanks dear!!! :D <3

      Delete
  2. I love every single one of these. The boots in the first look are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yes I know! They are soooooooo sooooo pretty!!!! :D

      Delete