10/22/2012

GLITTER GLITTER GLITTER




I just can't get enough of it! Glitter, glitter and again glitter! It's just so sparkly and magical! If I could eat glitter for breakfast everyday I would be like the happiest girl ever, haha. As you can see in the pictures, I painted my nails with the Matte nailpolish from Deborah, Milano number 04 and as a top coat I used the silver glitter nail polish from Catrice. Not a pro at painting nails, but anyway I'm going to practice more and try to experiment with different kinds of colours and ofcourse also glitter. So what do you think of it? 

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on my latest looks! You guys are awesome! Have a nice evening! 

Love

ps. post 100! Hooray! Make sure you check out my blog the 28th of October, because something special will be announced!
+ I have a twitter account! Who has one too?

6 comments:

  1. aww thank you for you comment! <3 your nails look so cute aww, and I love what you said about eating glitter for breakfast ahah. :) xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes glitter for breakfast! Yummy!
      Thank you Catarina! :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your 100th post :) Your nails are so pretty, love the glitter!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you speak korean? (: i've always wanted to learn it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not a word! But I'm very interested in their culture! Someday I want to visit South Korea!

      Delete