10/21/2012

INFINITY


Hat- H&M, Necklace- Primark, Sweater- H&M, Dress- H&M, Vest- Thrifted, Socks- H&M

Just laying here all day in bed again. Yesterday I thought I was getting better, but this morning I could hardly say something. So instead of watching all day episodes of Vampire Diaries and Adventure Time in bed, I edited some outfit pictures! Yeah another outfit post! Here as you can see I'm wearing this black dress again form the H&M. Sorry, but I just love it so much. I love it, because it's basic, simple and I can easily match it with anything. Next, the golden sweater from H&M. I have forgotten about this sweater, shame on me. It's super warm, cozy and pretty gold too. I combined it with this glitter vest, which I absolutely adore. Every time I wear this vest, I feel like a witch, haha. 
So what do you think of the outfit? 

Now I'm going to watch some more episodes of Adventure Time, hihi. 
Have a great evening! 
Love

11 comments:

  1. This is amazing. Especially that coat! I love it. Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! My favourite coat of all time! xo

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is super cute!! From the socks to the hat! And your hair!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so sweet! Thank you so much Michelle! You're awesome!

      Delete
  3. you really have amazing style girl!! keep up with the good work! =)

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete