10/23/2012

KITTEN

Chiffon blouse- H&M, Cardigan- Only, Skirt- Phildar, Rings- H&M, Bracelets- DIY

Hey hey! Today I didn't go to school, because of my laryngitis. Had an attack yesterday evening and it was soooo painful! Now it's getting better. Later I will drink a cup of tea with honey and some steam will also help to cure my throat. Instead of school, I edited a few outfit pictures I took a few days ago. A white background and very light coloured clothes isn't always the best combination, haha. Anyway, I'm wearing this chiffon blouse from the H&M combined with the skirt from Phildar that my mother gave me. Love the details of the skirt. It gives this extra cute, girly touch. I'm also wearing this fluffy sweater from only, which is so soft and warm!  For the rest, the rings are from H&M (love the plastic one! I wear it like everyday!) and the bracelets all self made. So what do you think? Oh and what do you think of the cats? The ginger one is Bolleke (male), which means little ball in dutch and the dark one is Blümchen (female), which means little flower in German. Aren't they cute? It isn't very easy to take a picture with them. Bolleke is very heavy and strong and he doesn't like it when someone picks him up, haha. But Blümchen is my girl! She is very sweet, graceful and likes it when I hold her.

Now I'm going to drink some tea! Have a nice evening everyone!
Love

8 comments:

  1. aww such a cute post!Looove this white outfit so much!and the cats are my favorites!!And you are SUCH A PRETTY GIRL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I'm so flattered girl! Thank you, haha!!! :D

      Delete
  2. oh me lordie gladys i simply must visit your blog more! in fact i am bookmarking you right now :3
    your outfits are always so classy and cute, you never look like a slob like i just aboot always do hehe.
    ah i love your kitties names, mine are just simple like Flora and Cokie..
    feel better love! :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You're so sweeeeet! And you definitely don't look like a slob! I love your style! Cute and magical! You remind me of a fairy, hihi!
      And you're cats are adorable!
      Thank you sweetie!! <3

      Delete
  3. uauuu im in love with you *.* you are so cute! <33 following you! i hope you follow back :ddddddddddd <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah you're cute! :D thanks dear! I'm definitely going to follow you! Love love love!!! <3

      Delete
  4. Ohh your hair is so long!!! I would die for that! Tell me your secret haha :D
    Love the cats and the outfit xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thanks Mary! :D Hahaha I have no secrets! <3

      Delete