10/24/2012

OLD DOODLE BOOK

Thank god I'm feeling so much better now! Though I still have a cough and a runny nose, I feel like going outside and enjoy the weather. A few days ago I found my old doodle book back. I used to doodle in it when I was in my last year of high school. I doodled like everyday and I pretty much enjoyed it. Nowadays I barely have time for it or mostly because I'm lazy. I promised myself to doodle often, but I'm so laaaaazy or just lack of inspiration. But this book changed my mind and I would love to doodle again. First I need to find a pretty notebook, hihi (and I promise myself to be less lazy). So what do you think of the doodles? Anyone who loves to doodle too? Tell me!!!

Now I''ve to go to drawing class! Have a lovely day!
Love

9 comments:

  1. it's so inspiring and lovely awww <3 I love it! I love to doodle too... and I think you should definitely get inspired and do it again! :)) x

    day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thank you! :D I would love to see some of yours!
      Yes I will!! :D xo

      Delete
  2. gladys you are so very inspirational to me! your doodles are so cute, i just love the straight lines and graphicness of them.. and the flying queen is just adorable hahah.
    i always try to doodle, but i take it far too seriously and end up getting frustrated.. i just stick to painting :3
    i'd love to see some of your work from drawing class! from what i see you are mighty talented :3

    l &r ,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, why are you so kind! Thank you so much dear! Hahaha, I'd love to see some doodles and some more paintings of yours! :D And I will show some of my drawing class someday... hihi
      Thank you thank you thank you!!!! :D <3

      Delete
  3. ah and i was admiring your blog format and such and just realized you said me blog is a lovely read and tagged me! aweh you are just the greatest :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi yes! I think you're very inspiring! Love your style so much!

      Delete
  4. Ahh this is so adorable, it made me think it was a professional zine.
    Could you post some more pictures please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's awesome hihi! thank you!
      And I will definitely post more soon!!! :D

      Delete
  5. Wow! That is zoo cool!! You're such an artist :3

    ReplyDelete