11/09/2012

LITTLE GIRL

Scarf- Zara (borrowed from Rebecca), Cardigan- H&M, Chiffon skirt- OASAP, Necklace- UO, Socks- H&M, Shoes- Dinsko, Bag- Rebecca's

I've been looking for an inexpensive chiffon skirt and I found one at Oasap. Actually I wanted to buy the blue version of it, but it was sold out. So I chose the nude one. I wasn't so excited for this skirt, but once I wore it, damn...I felt like a little happy ballerina!
Lately I've been wondering what my style is. And actually I don't know. Sometimes I'm totally dressed up in black with some gold jewellery or in a mix of fall colours or pink and glittery... don't know how to describe my style. I don't know, any way I want to challenge myself to experiment more with textures and different colours. For example, white tights or fluffly sweaters and crazy good looking pants, haha. 
Any way what do you think of my outfit? It was very cold that day to shoot outside! But totally worth it! Thanks Rebecca for your lovely pictures! 

Have a good night!
Love 
  

12 comments:

  1. such a cute look!and you are such a pretty girl with this lovely style!you are such a pure beauty,love your sense of style and your amazing and inspirational blog!Would you like to follow each other?I would love to,so you just let me know!kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your blog is so wonderful! Really love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I checked out your blog and I love it! You got a new follower! :D

      Delete
  3. I am so impressed with everything here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw i just love this look! :3 and your style, though you change it up, always resembles you! i always know a "gladys" look one i see one :3
    i actually put on this maroon lace dress of mine, tights, boots, and my dot hat and im like "oh my i look like gladys!"
    buh i simply adore your style, and whoever takes all your photos! they look simply lovely me dear :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahah so funny! Sometimes when I put a dress on with some thigh high socks, it reminds me of you! :D
      Thank you lovely!! :D
      xx

      Delete
  5. I love everything about this outfit! You look amazing. <3 New follower over here! xx

    thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you got a new follower too! Love your pictures and I see you're from the Phillipines! :D
      <3

      Delete
  6. Great photos! I love your look!

    ReplyDelete