11/04/2012

SATURDAY



Hello lovelies! Yesterday I woke up at 8 o'clock in the morning, because I had a little rendez-vous with some of my friends for my 20th birthday. We went to Julie's House, which is a cute little bakery here in Ghent, and had like the most sweetest breakfast ever. Just love those moments when I can just enjoy my day with a cup of tea and cake with awesome friends. They really made my day! After loads of sweets, we strolled a bit in the city and checked out some stores. I bought a new umbrella  + black and golden bobby pins+ blue glittery tights, all from the H&M. Yes, I know, again glitter! But I looove glitter so much. I can't get enough of it, haha! You know you can make edible glitter?!?! I'll definitely going to try that out! I also found a white (not really white, broken white? I don't know if that's the right word) jacket in the Bershka and it is so fluffly! I'm still not sure if I'm going to buy it or not. My mom advices me to buy a winter coat, but I love to layer. And I think this white, fluffy, cuddly jacket wil be perfect for winter days!

Picture taken with Instagram.
In the evening I went to the city again to meet with some other friends also for my birthday, hihi. We went to a Chinese restaurant and it was so delicious! Tomorrow I'll post about the gifts I received and maybe... maybe maybe maybe some outfit pictures. I can't promise it! 
Now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of my evening and check out some online stores for a new coat or jacket. If you guys know any good online stores, let me know please!!!!
Have a nice evening! 
Love

4 comments:

  1. oh what a lovely post! :3 and happy belated 20th birthday gladys! i actually spent my saturday almost exactly the same hehe i went to this place called the Cambridge Tea House and drank 3 cups of tea called Paris-Oil of Bergamot (so very fancy no?) wif me bud and little tea breads too. and then we went thrifting and i bought a new coat! when i got home i watched Skins and did online shopping too hehe so oddly similar! :3
    thanks for all your lovely comments on me blog gladys, you
    are just zee best! <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you! You're so kind dear! :D Hmm sound so lovely a tea house and never heard of that Paris-Oil tea, hihi! (indeed very fancy!) OH you watch Skins! Wihi me too! I've seen them all!
      <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Jeeeej! Ja super cozy en leuk met jullie! Moeten we nog eens doen he! :D Tot morgen Linde! xoxoxo

      Delete