11/22/2012

WHITE

Cardigan- H&M, Sheer blouse- H&M, Shorts- Mom's, Tights- H&M, Shoes- Sacha, Ring- H&M and from the Philippines- Lipstick, M.A.C. Dubonnet


Hey! Monday, my lovely friend Rebecca took those outfit pictures. She's pretty amazing and I'm so thankful for the pictures! Thank you Rebecca! A week ago I bought myself this white cardigan from the H&M which was in the mid season sales! It is a bit fluffy and at the back it's half sheer and fluffy, haha. Pretty much love it! Lately I've been wearing a lot of black and white and I don't know why. 
Yesterday I went to the The xx and it was jzhfzjefbjzhbcfzaaaaaaaamazing! I'll write a post about it soon, which will contain some video's from the concert! Oh and I still have to show you my leather wallet and camera's from the flea market, aaah! I'm so busy nowadays and it's all because of school! 

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to the ones who are celebrating! 
Have a nice evening!
Love 

11 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Anne M from Lookbook! http://lookbook.nu/anne_m

    I Love all your looks and your blog is also very cool!
    And now I'm your new stalker :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey Anne! :D Aw thank you dear! Hahahaha, awesome!

      Delete
  2. Hi! My name is Miguel Cervantes from Facebook! I love all your looks and I mostly like your blouse tucked in to high waisted shorts! This outfit impressed me so much!

    ADD ME AS CONFEDERATE RAZORBACK: http://www.facebook.com/kingraptor232
    Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/https://twitter.com/MiguelC28784821

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit :)
    And I love your hair!!!

    xx, V

    itsthevworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy Asian FangirlNovember 24, 2012 at 1:06 PM

    Ja ja, Gladys heeft klasse zoals gewoonlijk. :D

    ReplyDelete