12/30/2012

After Christmas

Hat-H&M, Coat- Thrifted, Cardigan- H&M, Dress- Forever 21, Bag- Mom's, Watch- Primark


That's what I wore for Christmas! A red/burgundy dress from Forever 21 combined with my snow white cardigan from H&M and when I went outside I wore my glittery coat that costed me only 1 euro. It was a bit difficult to shoot this outfit, because even though the lighting was good in my room, the pictures turned out very dark. So I had to lighten it up and my face has a strange colour in this picture, haha. Whatever! What do you think of this look? Oh and my ombre is very bright here! It's because I used another shampoo, hihi.

Love, Gladys

10 comments:

  1. Love your hair! Those colors are so perfect together, so beautiful combo..

    http://greettagrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the outfit your hair looks amazing !,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair......... and your layering is superb.
    I also love when the sweater(s) are longer than the dress itself.

    I've written before....You are exquisite.

    Jayme, a guy who loves fashion and dance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw stop it! I'm really flattered!
      Thank you dear! You're perfect :)

      Delete
  4. Love this look. So fresh. Cute bag and hat.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete