12/17/2012

IS IT LOVE?

Hat- H&M, Faux fur coat- Zara, Bag- Thrifted, Cardigan- H&M, Skull ring- NY, Plastic ring- H&M, Pearl ring- Philippines

Hello everyone! Today I'm wearing this faux fur coat which is actually from my sister, but she never wears it. I combined it with my white cardigan from the H&M, which has lovely golden details and my everyday leather bag. Underneath that I'm wearing shorts and a black tight top, which you can't see on the pictures. My lovely friend Steffi bought me this skull ring back in New York, when she was there for an art project. And the other rings are my favourites! Especially the transparent/plastic on. It reminds me sometimes of an ice cube... So what do you think of my outfit? 

I'm getting a lot of emails and comments how I did my ombre and how I style my hair. So I'm going to post about it next week! 

Love, Gladys

13 comments:

  1. Great outfit, saw your picis first on Lookbook, love them!
    Wanna follow each other on GFC? Let me know <3

    Coreena
    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Coreena! I'll check your blog out! :D

      Delete
  2. Amazing....love your look!! Keep up the good work

    Let's follow each other?

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Amy! I'll check your blog out! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Omg thank you so much Olivia! I love your style! :D

      Delete
  4. You look adorable! I really love your rings.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo amazing, as always! <3 I finally sent your letter today...hope it will arrive soon! xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wihiiiiiii! Can't wait! Thank you lovely Catarina! :D <3

      Delete