12/25/2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


A Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you all have a lovely and cheerful day! 

Sorry for the lack of posting! I've been very busy with Christmas preparations... wrapping presents, cooking, baking, parties, friends and family... etc. So my apologies for that! I'll be back soon with some outfit pictures, ombre hair post and maybe I'll show you some of my doodles too!
Now I'm going to play Monopoly with family and have some homemade macaroons!

Have a lovely day peeps!
Love, Gladys

11 comments:

  1. Hello! :) It's nice to see other bloggers, with good content and visuals :). I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and follow, if you haven't. Thanks for your time. I will definitely be back to see more. Merry Christmas !

    steven brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!! Hope you had a lovely holiday :)
    Ellie
    www.citybrewed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prettige feestdagen Gladysje. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Aww I'm glad it arrived so fast. <3 Hope you had an amazing Christmas! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and it's so cute! Thank you Catarina! Hope you also had an amazing Christmas! :D

      Delete
  5. Loved your blog and style! Come by mine soon and let's follow each other!

    Stay in touch xx

    ReplyDelete