12/28/2012

PEACE

Necklace- OASAP, Watch- Primark, Bracelest- DIY, Top- H&M, Maxi skirt- Thrifted+DIY, Pearly cardigan- Thrifted, Bag-?, nailpolish- NYC & Catrice

Hey everyone! I'm back! I hope you all had a beautiful, magical, amazing Christmas! My Christmas was very cozy. Cooking together with the family, play monopoly and watch some movies. Now that Christmas is over, I realize that I have some work for school to be done. Anyway, I took some pictures of my Christmas outfit, but they turned out really dark. So I'm going to take them again tomorrow.
What do you think of this outfit that I wore today? I'm in love with the teeth necklace from OASAP. Isn't it perfect?! + I'm wearing this minty maxi skirt for the first time! It was actually a thrifted dress size XL, but I've cut the top part and made a skirt of it. Oh and as you can see my ombre is getting away! Aaah! I don't have the time to do it this week, because of Christmas and New year that is coming closer and closer. So it will be for next week, 2013! + I have a Formspring!

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! 

Love, Gladys

14 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your necklace, and the skirt is beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yees it's so pretty huh! :D Thank you dear!
      <3

      Delete
  2. I love the jewelry and the knit. Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,so lovely!Love the whole outfit anw!<3

    xx
    http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my.....please tell me where this cardigan is from???? I HAVE to have it!!!! Love it.

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so cute & gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete