12/11/2012

STUDIO

Sweater- Thrifted, Blouse- H&M, Ring- H&M

Aaaah my ombre is fading away! I'm not sure if I'm going to bleach it again or just let it fade away and have my natural hair colour. Or maybe a dip dye, like burgundy, ox blood colour. Or maybe cut my hair shorter? No, not ready for that yet. Still have to try so many things out with my long hair. I always do my parting sideways, but since I bought my beanie I do my parting straight (which you can't see on this images, I'll show you some later) and it's a bit weird, but I'm getting used to it. I only like it when my hair has lots of volume, and nowadays the volume is gone. I think it's because of my hair getting longer and longer? So maybe I need a little hair cut or maybe I need volume shampoo. So I think I'm going to try the volume shampoo first... hihi sorry for that, but I just don't know what to do with my hair! So what do you think? Keep the ombre or go for a dip dye or my natural hair colour?

Today my lovely friend Rebecca who studies photography (in the same school where I go) took some pictures of me in her studio. Thanks Rebecca for the pictures, you're awesome! And I'm wearing something very comfy. One of my favourite sweaters, which has lovely details, like little black pearls and a cool design. Now I'm going to work a bit for school and then paint my nails christmassyyyy! 

Have a great evening!
Love, Gladys

11 comments:

  1. Je haar niet knippen Gladys! Je ziet er zo prachtig uit met je lang haar! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Steffi! MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT MOEHAHAHAHAHA!

      Delete
  2. dip dye! en als je ooit je haar zou knippen moet je echt kort gaan en niet halflang hihi is what I'm thinking (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dip dye your hair!! Try making the ends purple. It would look great! <3

    thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm maybe! Not thought about the colour purple! :D
      <3

      Delete
  4. Super mooie foto's!! Love the sweater!

    x Judy

    ReplyDelete