12/16/2012

SUNDAY MORNING

Sweater- H&M, Pin- from Sweden, Pearl cardigan- Thrifted, Skirt- H&M, Bag- Thrifted

Today I found a spot in my room to take some outfit pictures! I used to take them at my sister's room, but nowadays it's getting very fast dark and the first rays of the sun comes always in my room. Behind me you see this white cloth that needs some ironing, haha. Anyway, what do you think of my outfit? It's one of my favourites, because I love my new sweater (it sparkles!) and my pearly cardigan! Oh and as you can see, I've pinned this little cute reindeer pin on my sweater. I bought this last year in Stockholm. Ah good old memories! I wish I could go back! Let me know what you think of the outfit!

Yesterday I went with my mom to the city for a christmas tree and we bought a little one! We used to have bigger ones, but since we have experience of cats hiding in the christmas tree and break every ball... we decided to go for a little one... but still, the cats go wild... Anyone with the same situation? Oh and I received an early christmas present from my mom, hihi. A plant for in my room! I don't know the name of it, but it looks exotic and it's so pretty! I'll show you it later!
Now I'm going to finish up some letters for my pen pals and enjoy the rest of the evening!

Love

9 comments:

  1. this is perfect <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik wil ook zo'n super zalige pin. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh als ik eentje zie, zal ik hem direct voor je kopen! :D

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit! Particularly obsessed with the sweater. Lucky you for being able to find a spot to shoot outfit shots! I've been on a constant search for a good shooting place. So far, not so good. thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Jeline, hihi! Yes! Now I only need to find a way to take full body pictures hahaha!
      Keep looking! You'll find something dear!

      Delete
  4. hey honey!
    amazing blog :)
    we're following you now,
    xxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete