1/14/2013

Dear Monday...

Lace top- Urban Outfitters, Cardigan- H&M, Chiffon skirt- OASAP, Necklace- Urban Outfitters, Bag- Thrifted, Heart ring - I Am

School is driving me mad and especially the exams! To decrease my stress level during the examperiod I play the guitar or blog, for example like now! And also took the opportunity to take some outfit pictures! I'm wearing this lace top from Kimchi, UO, my chiffon skirt from OASAP and my soft, warm, white, cuddly cardigan from the H&M. Today it's like -4 degrees Celsius and actually too cold for this outfit. So I layered another cardigan and wore my jacket with my woolen scarf and beanie. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it, hihi. 

18 comments:

  1. I just love your outfits and your photos! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so PRETTY! love your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely...love the soft tone of the look!
    and your hair<3

    x, Ariel :)

    http://fak3shion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! the outfit and photos are gorgeous, and I love your hair. I hope school gets less stressful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you K.C.! Yes, still three exams to go!

      Delete
  5. Love the skirt!!!!! You look so lovely in it...and of course your smile is over the top pretty as well.

    Jayme, the guy who loves ballet and loves fashion.... especially if it includes cute legwear......

    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jayme! You always sound so lovely and sweet! And yes you are! :D Thank you dear!

      Delete
    2. You probably hit the nail on the head, my dear sweet lady......... I'm way too lovely to be a guy, so I do my best at what I'm good at.
      Being graceful, compassionate, gentle, a good listener, a fashion explorer and innovator, a gender barrier destroyer.......
      a tights wearer........ with pride, long hair loving..... my hair looks so much like yours now....... you've inspired me after all these years to do the blonde on the ends thing..... I adore it......
      Well, thanks,
      Jayme
      You're the best dear

      Delete
  6. Awesome, amazing look. Love it.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete