1/27/2013

Last Snowy Day

Hat- H&M, Faux Fur Coat- ZARA, T-shirt- H&M, Blouse- Thrifted, Sheer Maxi skirt- American Apparel, Shoes- River Island, Bag- Thrifted

Hello dear readers! Yesterday it snowed again, so my sister and I went outside nearby our little magical swamp.  It was freezing cold! I didn't bring my gloves with me, which was so stupid. My hands turned very red and swollen when we went back home, haha. Now the snow is all gone and I'm actually very happy. Some sunshine would do some good, because these last couple of days have been very cold, snowy and rainy. 
So what do you think of my outfit? I've forgotten that my maxi skirt from the American Apparel is actually very sheer, haha. But I kinda like the combination I made with the blouse and the faux fur coat from my sister. Just wanted to try something else out, I guess that's ok. 

Don't forget to participate my giveaway my Belgian readers!

23 comments:

  1. These pictures are sooo pretty! I love your outfit here :) Awwwh its soo pretty with all that snow!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thank you Sofia! Yes finally took the opportunity to take some pictures in the snow! :D xx

      Delete
  2. love every single piece of this look! your style is amazing<3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. leuke outfit gladys!
    wow je zusje begint alsmaar meer op jou te lijken! en vroeg zag ik het echt niet hehe (;
    moooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Linde! Ja he, echt zot! Hahahaha ze begint ook al kleren van mij te lenen :s niet leuk! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hahahahah schattige fotootjes Gladys! En Joan is toch zo een schattige hamster he! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha dankjewel Steffi! Joan is not amused!

      Delete
  5. Aww you're so pretty! I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog and omg, I don't understand how cannot you have more followers... Your style is amazing, you are so pretty and seem so nice!
    For sure I'm following you, and your blog goes to my favorites blogs hahaha :)
    If you want to, you can check out my blog :)
    xx, thenylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahaha Julia i'm flattered, thank you very much! I'll check it out! :D <3

      Delete
  7. You hair is amazing! I love your hat and boots paired along with the skirt too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi thank you dear! I'm glad you like it! xo

      Delete
  8. I have that skirt and I don't wear it as often now that it's winter, but I love the way you styled it here :)

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes me too! I only wore it a few times in the summer, but never in the winter. So I thought it would be cool to change that :p
      Thanks!! x

      Delete
  9. love your boots! it must be very cold right there. nice style<3
    Call Me Diiiyn !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Gladys, I just found you on lookbook a few weeks ago and followed you,
    I also checked out your blog today and its really cool!
    I love your style combinations and I hope you´ll check out my blog, too.
    Maybe follow back?

    xoxo, Laura from http://jumpers-and-coffee.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete