1/24/2013

Running

Hat- H&M, Necklace- Oasap, Top- H&M, Shorts- Thrifted, Shoes- River Island, Bag- Thrifted

Hello! Yesterday my lovely friend Rebecca came by and we took the opportunity to take some full body outfit pictures! Too bad the snow is all gone, otherwise it would be a nice scenery. We took the pictures very very quick, because it was so cold outside! And especially with this outfit, haha. Anyway I want to thank Rebecca for the pictures, thanks girl! 
So I'm wearing like everything in black except for the bag and the green high waisted shorts. It's been a very long time since I ever wore this. But after finding it in my closet, I definitely had to use it in a look and show it to you dear readers! Because I've gained some weight, the shorts were a bit difficult to wear. Haha, it is a bit tight, but maybe if I wear it a lot it will stretch a bit out? No? Please? Hahaha... (wearing it now actually)

Oh and finally a clear picture of my shoes! I've been wearing them like everyday! They are very comfortable to walk and run with, yes even running! No kidding.

Now I'm going to get some work done! Really need to finish some things up, like letters, mails, school, school, school... but first I'm going to clean my closet! Haha, I have to many stuff that I don't wear anymore!

Oh and for all of my Belgian readers! 'Meedoen met de GIVEAWAY zeg ik je! Ja ja!'
Love, Gladys

 

34 comments:

  1. I,m in love with your gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used your lovely hair as my inspiration to do mine the same...... now I'm always pulling it around front to show off my blonde ends.....
    I 've always had very long hair all my life (my mom, a hairstylist, refused to cut off my baby curls when I was a little boy until they grew to my waist......)
    Now it's past mid back like yours, and looking like yours..... Of course I can't be gorgeous and pretty like you.

    You know,Gladys, I wrote you today because seeing your pics....it's like we were thinking alike..... today I duplicated your outfit on campus, except that my shorts were red.
    I love your green ones, so I've got to get them.

    You're the best, and the most stylish, my dear.
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool Jayme! Thank you for being sweet! :D xx

      Delete
  3. <3

    breathtaking as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw hihi stop it! Hahaha thank you Maja! :D

      Delete
  4. those shorts are fantastic! i love the color! and those shoes are to die for! such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an amazing outfit! I lovee the sorts and they really don't look tight! Your shoes are gorgeous too :D
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your shorts are amazing! love the jessie ware song too
    xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's such a pretty song huh! :D Thanks! xx

      Delete
  7. Those photos are beautiful! I love your hair!xx

    onlyafashionaffair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your green denims! They're so unique. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely :)

    I'm definitely following*

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the outfit the shorts are amazing !,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have nice blog!
    Do you study graphic design in Brussels or in Ghent?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you seem so very productive! i love it! i can hardly get out of bed, let alone get as much accomplished as you!
    i adore those shorts, where did you get them? :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Greer! I got them from a thrift shop. They were actually a pair of jeans, but I made shorts of it! <3

      Delete
  13. Found you via lookbook. Love all your looks! Awesome Style and you are so beautyful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty on those photos ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete