1/01/2013

Simple

Hat- H&M, Blouse- H&M, Top- H&M, Denim shorts- Mom's, Bag- Thrifted, Necklace- OASAP, Plastic ring- H&M


Happy 2013! I hope you all had an amazing night filled with love and joy! And that 2013 will be lovely! I spent last night with family and friends and we had loads of delicious filippino food and sparkly champagne! How was your night?

And here is another look which I took in 2012, haha! Wearing a white blouse on a white top combined with comfortable denim shorts! And my teeth necklace from OASAP, which I can't get enough of it! I'm actually quite surprised with the quality of the necklace. Mostly when I wear fake gold jewelry it turns out silver very quickly. But this one is an exception! 

Tomorrow I'm going to the city to buy some products for my hair (yes soon a post about it!) and then I'll meet up with my lovely friend Rebecca to catch up!

Thank you all for the support and being so amazing! You guys are awesome!

19 comments:

  1. Happy 2013! Glad you enjoyed your new years, I spent mine eating pizza with my family :).

    I love your outfit, and the photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much K.C.! You're pretty sweet! :D

      Delete
  2. So beautiful rings! Love the hole idea of your outfit.. pretty!

    http://greettagrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those rings and your necklace is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is huh! Love it! Thank you lovely! :D

      Delete
  4. love your style. so chic
    anyway would you like to follow each other? :) let me know through my blog

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/01/new-year-eve-i-start-to-speak-up-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is! Very happy with it! :D Thank you!

      Delete
  6. You have great style. Love the look.
    Http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog through lookbook and i love it!nice blog<3
    www.callmediiiyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana! I'm glad you love it! :D <3

      Delete
  8. Just found your blog and I looove your style! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look. Love the hat.
    http://www.handbagmadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always love your lovely smile...love your outfits........ especially how good you look in tights.....
    and that chiffon skirt......oh my, that's so pretty on you, just like you. Perfect color for you as well.

    Im back in the states now, and I'm trying to wear the same outfits I wore when I was in Europe....

    A bit intimidating, wearing a romper and tights on campus in the USA, being a guy..... but, so be it.

    I'm inspired by you, and your beauty and style, and your love of comfy tights is the same one I have.

    Jayme

    ReplyDelete