2/04/2013

Anything Could Happen

Hat- H&M, Jeans- Thrifted, Sheer blouse/dress- Thrifted, Bag- Thrifted, Dress- H&M, Shoes- River Island

Today my second semester started with art philosophy and a bit of art history. Which led me to a terrible headache, but after eating a delicious waffle with Rebecca, I feel much better now! We also went to the H&M, to see if there's anything new and pretty to buy. I had my eye on a fake leather pastel pink/salmon/(I don't know) jacket. But I have to watch out my money, because Saturday I'm going to Paris! For the rest, I bought some pastel nail polishes at the HEMA (dutch departement store), which I'm going to show you later on the blog!

Another thing I need to show to you are my doodles! I've already made a few, but I still need to alter them or add some things. So you'll definitely going to see them this week!

Oh and what do you think of the outfit!? Took those pictures with my sister yesterday, when we went biking in the neighborhood. There was like loads of wind, my hair was constantly in my face. So I only have a few good pictures to show to you guys. I'm wearing this sheer sunflower dress/blouse that I thrifted last year. I've only wore it once, so I thought it was time to wear it again and combine it with my dark jeans jacket with my favourite shoes!

20 comments:

  1. this is such a cute outfit, i especially love the bag <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Jacky! Glad you love it! :D

      Delete
  2. loove your jacket and printed shirt/dress! you have such great style x
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole outfit! every piece of it! <3 I love the little gif aswell so cute! :)x
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get enough of your beautiful looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, so cute! The gif is awesome awww! <3 xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a cute style.

    www.iamprincessangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey your blog is brill.. glad I found you on lookbook.nu
    LOVE CLOTH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Kim! Your blog is super cute! Definitely following! :D

      Delete
  8. you perfect lady. Miss you! binnenkort iets gaan drinken samen? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiihi you perfect Linde! :D Jaaaaaaaa afspreken! :D Misschien de vrijdag namiddag? xoxo

      Delete