2/19/2013

Chainless Brain

Jacket/vest- Thrifted, Black chiffon dress- H&M, Ring- Chainless Brain, Shoes- River Island, Socks- UO, Teeth necklace- OASAP

Hey cuties! Sorry for being such a bad blogger the last couple of days. I've been busy with school, friends, homework, school, school... and being very tired! Mostly I have class till 6 p.m. and when I'm home I just want to eat, work for school, watch TV series and sleep. But yesterday I had the chance to snap some outfit pictures! Rebecca and Céline helped me with that, thank you lovies! 

The jacket/vest that I'm wearing is new! I bought it a few days ago at a thrift shop with another vest, which has pretty golden flower pattern, and a big leather jacket. I'll show you the rest later! For the rest, I'm wearing a black blouse/dress from the H&M, my new glitter socks from the Urban Outfitters and my new lovely OMG rings from Chainless Brain. Love it that you can seperate those rings. I can simply wear just the letter G or buy other ones of those and make different words. You should definitely check out this online shop! Love the originality and uniqueness they put in every piece of jewellery and clothing.

24 comments:

  1. every single outfit you post looks perfect! I'm in love with your style <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you very much Jacky! I really appreciate it! Thank you :D <3

      Delete
  2. Super leuke combinatie Gladys! En je haar is zo zalig op die foto! Oh en die ringen zijn ook zo geweldig! Keep up the good job G!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Steffi! Zonder jou had ik dit vestje niet en had ik deze look niet! Jajaa zeer leuke ringen! OMG!

      Delete
  3. Im also so busy with school and so tired at the end of the day! This is probably my favourit eoutfit so far (which I always say after each new outfit!) What can I say I loveee your outfits! :D Also your ring is sooo oool!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I'm flattered thank you very much Sofia! Thank you thank you thank you! :D Yes they are rad! :D

      Delete
  4. I love your style, and that hair is so prettyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gladys you are hardly a poo blogger! we all need time to ourselves on occasion :3
    anyhoo, this outfit is so very fitting for you! i love the colours of that jacket, and the cut is perfect. gorgeooous as always! oh and do you edit your photos or your friend that takes them?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Greer! I do my best to keep it updated :) Really love blogging and I'm so happy and thankful to have you and all of my readers!
      Thank you dear! Yes it is perfect! Was is love when I saw it!
      I edit them! :D
      <3

      Delete
  6. Love the jacket!xx

    onlyafashionaffair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, you are absolutley on my favorite top blog :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thank you so much! :D Means a lot! :D <33

      Delete
  8. Pretty !

    Come to se my NEW blog ♥

    http://1997photographies.blogspot.fr

    kisses.♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    I like jacket ..amazing hairs ..
    and RING OMG :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw the ring is so cute! and the jacket is a super cool find

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha truly cool ring & <ou are just the greatest <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg love it!! u are so pretty !<3<3
    want 2 follow ?
    write back
    xoxo <3

    candytrinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great jacket & such a cool ring!!

    Aishling

    ReplyDelete